Comments are welcome on this web site, but observe the following guidelines when doing so.
- No anonymous comments permitted. Users may sign in with their WordPress.com account or use a name/email combination.
- Your first comment will be held for moderator approval. Subsequent comments should post automatically. If you change the name or email under which you comment, then you will have to through the first comment moderation process again.
- Comments should be substantive and on-topic.
- Disagreement is welcomed, but no personal attacks. No more than two rounds of back and forth on a topic where agreement will not be forthcoming.
- Contextually appropriate self promotion (e.g., links to your own blog) is allowed.
- Comments will be be aggressively managed to maintain quality and flow. I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason.
- Repeat offenders may be banned from posting future comments
- Spam comments will be automatically deleted.